Interactive Teaching, Whiteboarding, and Some Great Content for Teachers

What are Whiteboards?
  • 32" x 24" pieces of white tile board
  • written on with dry erase markers, cleaned with paper napkins
Now they have whteboards everywhere. Shopko, Walmart, Office Depot and so on.

In fact I found a nice little whiteboard at the DollarTree for only one dollar each. I got two of them and I use them all the time.


But here are a couple of internet places just in case you are needing something online.

The $2 Interactive Whiteboard



Whiteboarding in the Classroom



Whiteboard USA  



small boards

Small boards personal sine are great, but I guess the idea is to find 24X36 without frames so they are easy for 2 students to work on collaboratively.


Popular posts from this blog

My Child Will Not Do Her Homework

So You Want to Study Geometry