Bipolar Kids; Must See Video and Must Hear Audio


"When I was a kid I was sad when my cat died, and I was super excited when we were going to the amusement park. When I was in college I was elated and excited when our team won, and I was down in the dumps when the girl turned me down for a date. When I got my new job I was exuberant, and when my dad died I was sad. Does that mean I have a chemical brain imbalance and need to take neuroleptics and anticonvulsants?"

Michael Carlos Simon, author


Listen to a really informative interview of Sharna Olfman by Will Hall about her new book. If you know someone who has kids on meds or are thinking about it - you must listen to this audio.

Find out the history of bipolar diagnosis, hidden causes of ADHD, how stress on kids and on parents can lead to kids having issues and being diagnosed. Why maternity leave can help and much more.

Find out about Sharna Olfman's books

You might also appreciate a video by University of California San Francisco's Osher Center on psychostimulants and kids: Do 2.5 Million Children Really Need to Take Ritalin?




Popular posts from this blog

My Child Will Not Do Her Homework

So You Want to Study Geometry