Should Kids Have Cell Phones?


Q. Should Parents let their kids have cell phones?

A. No. Except for safety and for calling mom or dad.

We got rid of our cell phone and its expensive monthly contract charge. We got a Trac Phone at Walmart and every three months we get another hundred minutes for $20 or less.

My son has it with him when he goes to a rehearsal or other activity and calls me when he is about done so I can pick him up. I take it with me when I teach a class or some work so I can call and tell him when I'm coming home. We carry it when we travel in case we need help from the motor club.

We only talk to people on the land line. It's cheaper and we don't have to worry about electro smog and cell phone radiation.

Less cell phone equals a more peaceful life.




Popular posts from this blog

My Child Will Not Do Her Homework

So You Want to Study Geometry