Roland Answers Questions on the Radio - What is Your Biggest Pet Peeve?

Q. Roland, after 22 years answering questions, here's one I bet you haven't answered yet.

What is your biggest pet peeve?

A. Good question. For the best question of the month, I'm sending you an autographed copy of my latest book The Myths and Mysteries of Marriage.

I have several pet peeves. It depends what hat I have on--parent educator, college instructor, driver, counselor, talk show host, author.

I'll share my biggest pet peeve as a parent educator.

My biggest pet peeve is mothers who bring their child into the store, Starbucks, or donut shop in the morning and buy the child

hot chocolate and a donut (or other sweet pastry). Can you believe it?

That is about the worst breakfast you could possibly get a child. What kind of a mother would buy her child hot chocolate and a donut?




Popular posts from this blog

My Child Will Not Do Her Homework

So You Want to Study Geometry